All You Need To Know About Andro Gel
Low testosterone levels are quite common among men who have crossed the age of forty. Their hormone levels declines due to the deficiency of sufficient nutrients. This decline in the natural testosterone production will create many other problems in men such as impotence, decreased sexual desire, fatigue, mood depression, prostate gland growth and the like. Here men are supposed to adopt the best testosterone booster like Andro Gel. The AndroGel review in this article will provide you with all the information you need about this topical testosterone gel. Go through it.
About AndroGel- Testosterone Gel
As per the AndroGel review, it is a testosterone gel which is specially designed for those men who suffer from low testosterone levels. The review says that the single application of this gel will restore the natural testosterone in men within 24 hours. AndroGel is purely meant to treat the acute case of hypogonadism or testosterone deficiency. This testosterone gel can be used to treat two types of hypogonadism. They are:
- Primary hypogonadism: It is mainly testicular failure which is characterized by low serum testosterone levels and abnormal range of gonadotropins.
- Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism: It is mainly LHRH deficiency or pituitary hypothalamic injury from tumors, trauma, or radiation. It is characterized by low serum testosterone levels.
Functions of AndroGel
AndroGel testosterone gel can perform many functions which other similar drugs fail to do so.
- It supplies adequate amounts of testosterone.
- It can promote retention of nitrogen, sodium, potassium, phosphorus etc.
- It can support decreased urinary excretion of calcium.
- It will increase protein anabolism.
- The testosterone gel can decrease protein catabolism.
- It can also stimulate the production of red blood cells.
Use of AndroGel
As per the AndroGel review, it is a hydroalcoholic gel which is to be applied to the clean, dry skin of your shoulders, upper arms and abdomen. It is a prescription medication which should be used only with a prescription from your doctor. The AndroGel dosage to start with is recommended at 5g. The use of the gel over the prescribed dosage will cause adverse effects.
Precautions for Using AndroGel
As per the AndroGel review, this testosterone gel should not be used by women and children below 18 years of age. Men who have applied this testosterone gel should not come into ski contact with women and children. The AndroGel testosterone gel should not be used by the person having some allergy problems.
So, try Andro Gel to restore natural testosterone levels. You can see an overall change in your body functions with this gel. Buy it now!